Avery Elle featuring Wonky Scalloped Frames Dies

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Wonky Scalloped Frames Dies. These dies are so versatile! It's full of fun frames and perfect for any themes! 


Avery Elle supplies that I'm using :
Wonky Scalloped Frames Elle-ments to die cut the frame on white glitter card stock and a white foam then glue them all together
Hummingbird Clear Stamps for the images
Hummingbird Elle-ments to die cut the images
Pure White Fine Embossing Powder for the sentiment
The Neutral Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper
Fog Dye Ink Pad to stamp the images

I stamp the images, color it using Copic then die cut it. I color the background with Dye Ink and blending tool in the inside of the frame. For the embellishment, I add clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

No comments:

Post a Comment