United We Flourish with MFT and Ellen Hutson

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share with you my card for United Flourish with My Favorite Things and Ellen Hutson. Good Friends stamp set is so fun and adorable. The cats and dogs are perfect each other!


Supply :
Good Friends Stamp and Die for the images and sentiment and to die cut the images
Dienamics Gift Box Cover Up to die cut the frame
Dienamics Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips to die cut the banner for the sentiment
In the Buff , Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink Pad, Distress Ink Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick with blending tool to color the background then I splash water with my brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: