Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Peaceful Wishes

Friday, October 20, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my pop up card for Mama Elephant featuring Peaceful Wishes stamps set. Handwriting in this set is so gorgeous and pretty!

 And there's a pop up if you open the card


Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Peaceful Wishes for the sentiment on the vellum using white embossing powder
On The Hills Creative Cuts to die cut the hills and the trees
So Many Snowmen for the images
So Many Snowmen Creative Cuts to die cut the images 
Pop Up Trio Creative Cuts to die cut pop up for the inside of the card

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. I color the brown background and the hills using Distress Ink Antique Linen with blending tool. For the embellishment, I add clear sequins.


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: