My Favorite Things October Release Countdown Day 2

Monday, October 2, 2017

Hi all! I'm back with a card for My Favorite Things October Release Countdown Day 2. I mix and match stamps and dies to make a cute Christmas card!

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Merry Christmas Circle Frame to die cut the Merry Christmas circle
Dienamics Scenic Snow Globe to die cut the trees and house
Dienamics Joy to die cut the sentiment Joy on green glitter card stock and a white foam then I glue them all together
Polar Pals for the images
Dienamics Polar Pals to die cut the images

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Distress Ink Evergreen Bough and Cracked Pistacchio with blending tool then splash water and white watercolor with my brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! I really like the colors of your card!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Such an adorable and colorful card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever unique use of the circle Merry Christmas Greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh !! This is a stunning card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!Love the sky!Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet scene, Melania. tfs

    ReplyDelete