Mama Elephant Designer Series Little Santa Agenda

Monday, October 2, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Mama Elephant featuring Little Santa Agenda stamp set. The Santas are so adorable with many poses and super fun!

 
Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Little Santa Agenda for the Santa images 
Little Santa Agenda Creative Cuts to die cut the Santa images
Puffy Holiday Greetings for the sentiment using Versafine Black
Snow Flurries Creative Cuts to die cut the snowflakes on silver glitter card stock

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water with my brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins and clear droplets.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute...I love the SANTAS on the snowflakes..
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so awesome !! I love these santas !

    ReplyDelete