My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 326

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 326. The sketch is fun and challenging! I'm so happy if you can play along with us!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
BB Space Explorer for the images and sentiment
Dienamics BB Space Explorer to die cut the images
Dienamics Blueprints 30 to die cut the frames and banner for the sentiment
Sweet Sunshine Paper Pack for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I color the frame using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass with blending tool. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $20 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute take on the sketch, Melania! I love your choice of patterned papers and your Copic coloring really brought these images to life!

    ReplyDelete