Avery Elle Fruit Stand

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hi everyone! Today I want to share my fun card for Avery Elle featuring Fruit Stand! I love this stamp set because it's so versatile and creative, I have so much fun play with it :)


Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Fruit Stand Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment 
Fruit Stand Elle-ments to die cut the images
Picket Fence Elle-ments to die cut the landscape, the fence and the clouds

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I color the sky using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon with blending tool. For the landscape, I'm using green card stock and add some shadow using Distress Ink Mowed Lawn with blending tool.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: