Neat and Tangled Guest Designer

Friday, May 27, 2016

Hi everyone! This is my last post as Neat and Tangled Guest Designer. Thank you so much for the invitation. I have so much fun playing with Neat and Tangled products! For my last card, I make romantic night scene using Lumberjack Love stamp sets.

I stamp the images using Memento Tuxedo Black and the trees using Memento Desert Sand then color them all using Copic. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

I die cut the hills on green card stock. To make the background, first I mask the moon with circle die cut then color it using Dye Ink with blending tool. I start with light color first then add darker color. I die cut stars on white glitter card stock and add white pen gel on the background. To make some of the white pen gel glow, I add white pastel pencil.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my creations!!

Big Hugs,

Melania Deasy

11 comments:


  1. what a great scene. Love that big moon in the background.
    A lot of depth to the story.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic scene! I just love the greens and the blues you used to achieve this night look! Thanks so much for guesting for us this month! It was such a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is sooo beautiful! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, and that background is fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, and that background is fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning cute card thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scene you created is beautiful, Melania! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and as usual I love the color combination. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What colors did you use for the background?

    ReplyDelete