Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
The Scoop Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment on mini shape shaker card
The Scoop Ellements to die cut the images
Big Greetings Clear Stamps for the sentiment on the big card
Dotted Borders Ellements to die cut the road on the big card
I stamp, coloring the images using Copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from embossing powder.
To make the background, I'm using Distress Ink Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistachio with blending tool then splash some water with my brush.
To celebrate our Summer 2016 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, May 29th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 30th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Avery Elle / Jamie
Now you can check out amazing creations from Katie Gehring.
Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Hopping!!