Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Calli Letters

Friday, May 20, 2016

Hi all! So excited to share with my card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Calli Letters. This stamp sets is so fun and versatile. You can make any sentiment in your mind and it will be perfect for any themes.




Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Calli Letters for the sentiment
Rock and Paws for the images
Rock and Paws Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Hillside Cover Creative Cuts to die cut the background

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. I masking the background then coloring it using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash some water with my brush. I add some clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you inspired!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments: