Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight Rock and Paws

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hi everyone! I'm back again with a card for Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight featuring Rock and Paws. I create fun party of animal rockstars under the spotlights of the dark stage filled with lots of stars. This is so fun!

Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Rock and Paws for the images
Rock and Paws Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Pizazz Pieces Creative Cuts to die cut the circle window
Lots of Stars Creative Cuts to die cut the tiny stars on white glitter card stock
Good Times for the sentiment

I stamp, coloring the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To coloring the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash some water with my brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy 

No comments:

Post a Comment