Be My Valentine

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hi all! I'm back again with a pinky card for Avery Elle. I'm using Hogs and Kisses stamp sets to make this adorable card. This sets is so cute and full of fun animals.


Avery Elle Supply that I'm using :
Hogs and Kisses Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Hogs and Kisses Ellements to die cut the images and tiny hearts 
Dotted Borders Ellements to die cut the borders
The Sugar Collection A2 Folded Cards for the card stock background

First, I stamp the images using Memento Desert Sand to make no outline coloring, then coloring it using Copic and die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I also add Dye Ink with blending tool to make more shadow. Die cut the tiny hearts on pink glitter card stock and add clear sequins for finishing touch.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a nice day!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: