MFT Februari New Release Countdown Day 2

Monday, February 1, 2016

Hi everyone!! I'm back again today with a card for My Favorite Things Februari New Release Countdown Day 2. I'm play with New Release Out of This World stamps set. This set is so fun, cute and versatile!



My Favorite Things that I'm using :
New Release Dienamics Starry Sky Vertical to die cut the stars background
New Release Out of This World for the images and sentiment
New Release Dienamics Out of This World to die cut the images
Dienamics Stitched Circle STAX to die cut the globe
Dienamics Blueprints 25 to die cut the banner for the sentiment

I stamp and coloring the images using Copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder on grey card stock. I make the background with Dye Ink and blending tool then I die cut the stars.

I hope you like it and Have a nice day!!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

17 comments:

  1. Awesome and love the lighter colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and love the lighter colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your color choices, and the circle of aliens is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is sooooo cute! Love the soft colors! Tfs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute! Love this stamp set and how you used to make a colorful beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really made the moon go aroung in style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your background is so sweet and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card. Love the ombre background and how delicately you colored in the aliens:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your circle of space characters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card. Love the pastel shades and the quirky images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is just too sweet Melania! Love all of the dimension you added by popping the aliens up!

    ReplyDelete