My Favorite Things February Vault Countdown

Monday, February 19, 2024

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things February Vault Countdown. I play with Blueprints 23 Dienamics. It's so easy to use and versatile!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Blueprints 23 Dienamics to die cut the frame and the scallop

JB Sweet Little Peanut Stamp & Die Duo for images and the sentiment,to die cut the images

Essential Hello Dienamics to die cut the word hello

Orange Sherbet Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment