4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Friday, February 23, 2024

Hi all! Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with super cute stamp set to make a birthday card. I hope you like it!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Monkey Around Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Monkey Around Dienamics to die cut the images
Classic TV Dienamics to die cut the TV
Sweet Summer Color Blends Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. For the background, I splash watercolor with a brush and using dye ink pad with blending tool for the floor.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment