My Favorite Things January Release Spotlight

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Hi all! It's time for My Favorite Things Release Spotlight. As always, I'm in love with January month release because there's so many adorable and fun new products! So let's get started!

 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Unbearably Sweet  Stamp & Die Duo for the images and sentiment, die cut the images

Candied Yam Premium Dye Ink Pad to color the background with blending tool

Birch Tree Forest Cover Up Dienamics to die cut the background

Blueprints 28 Dienamics to die cut the banner

All Season Tree Dienamics to die cut the trees

Grassy Edges Dienamics to die cut the grass

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from gold embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment