My Favorite Things November Vault Release

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Hi all! My Favorite Things November Vault is now available at MFT Stamps store! So many amazing and fun products! I'm so in love!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Santa's Elves Clear Stamps for images and the sentiment
Santa's Elves Dienamics to die cut the images
Stylish Snowflakes Dienamics to die cut the snowflakes

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment