My Favorite Things November Release Spotlight Day 4

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Hi all! I play with cute new stamp set from My Favorite Things to make a cute winter card!

 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :  

Winter Kittens Stamp Set for the sentiment and images
Winter Kittens Dienamics to die cut the images
Fanciful Frame STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame
Springing for Houndstooth Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Your post resonated with me deeply. Thank you for your thoughtful words.

    ReplyDelete