My Favorite Things October Card Kit Release

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things October Card Kit Release is now available at MFT Stamps StoreGingerbread House Card Kit is so beautiful and pretty! I have so much fun play with this adorable and amazing card kit!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Gingerbread House Card Kit to die cut the images and stamp the sentiment

I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush for the background and I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card and previous posts too. Love the designs, dies and your colouring.

    ReplyDelete