My Favorite Things Jenoblade Treehouse

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Hi all! I want to share my card using My Favorite Things Jenoblade Treehouse Hugs stamp set, JB Treehouse dies and JB Treetop dies. They look so perfect together!!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
JB Treehouse Hugs clear stamps for the images and sentiment

JB Treehouse Hugs dienamics to die cut the images

JB Treetop dienamics to die cut the tree top

JB Treehouse dienamics to die cut the tree house

Grassy Edges Dienamics to die cut the grass

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is using white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment