My Favorite Things Cancer Awareness Sets Product Spotlight 1

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Hi all! My Favorite Things Cancer Awareness Sets is now available at MFT Stamps Store! Our sincere hope is that they provide comfort to those you love that are bravely fighting this insidious disease.


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
JB Bee Strong clear stamps for the images

JB Bee Strong dienamics to die cut the images

Breast Wishes for the sentiment

Full Support Dienamics to die cut the bra

Awareness Ribbon Dienamics to die cut the ribbon

Orange Sherbet Paper Pad and Diagonal Gingham Paper Pad for the patterned paper

Elegant Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is using silver embossing powder. To color the background, I splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment