My Favorite Things Jenoblade Product Spotlight

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Hi all! My Favorite Things Jenoblade Release is so cute and for today I make an adorable birthday card with bees, bears, honey and colorful flowers. They look so fantastic together!

 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
JB Beeline to Your Heart clear stamps for the images and sentiment

JB Beeline to Your Heart dienamics to die cut the images

Tall Grass Dienamics to die cut the grass

Cloud Stencil to masking the background using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is using white embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment: