My Favorite Things " August New Release Product Preview "

Monday, August 14, 2023

Hi all! For my card today, I'm using cute stamp set and amazing dies to make an adorable Halloween card!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Delightful Halloween for the images

Delightful Halloween Dienamics to die cut the images

Trick or Treat Dienamics to die cut the sentiment

Cloud Stencil to masking the background


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm masking it using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment