My Favorite Things July Card Kit

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Hi all! My Favorite Things July Card Kit is now available at MFT Stamps Store! Something Sweet Card Kit is so versatile and beautiful! For my card today, I combine it with cute stamp set to make a sweet card.


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Something Sweets Card Kit to die cut the images, stamp the sentiment and the patterned paper

JB Carnival Critters clear stamps for the images

JB Carnival Critters dienamics to die cut the images

I splash watercolor with a brush for the background and I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment