Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Hi all! Halfway to the Big Day - 3 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with new sentiment stamp set and fun dies to make a love card!!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using

Pride Is For Everyone for the sentiment
Sign of the Times Dienamics to die cut the hand and the board sign
In the Name of Love Dienamics to die cut hearts
Rainbow Plaid Paper Pad for the paper pad
One of a Kind Friend for the unicorns image
One of a Kind Friend Dienamics to die cut the unicorns image

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy


No comments:

Post a Comment