My Favorite Things April Outside the Box Challenge

Friday, April 21, 2023

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things April Outside the Box Challenge. The animal kingdom encompasses such a wide spectrum of climates, topography, and critters — the possibilities are endless! MFT box card products feature a range of options for creating a welcoming atmosphere for any number of creatures so this month, we’re challenging you to celebrate the animal kingdom with a box card design featuring one of your favorite critters.

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Mini Slimline Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box
Diagonal Gingham Paper Pad for the patterned paper

YUZU Presents & Pupcakes for the images and sentiment
YUZU Presents & Pupcakes Dienamics to die cut the images

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: