My Favorite Things " Movie Night "

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Hi all! Today I want to share my cute card for My Favorite Things. I play with adorable stamps set and fun dies to make a super cute card!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

YUZU School Is Cool Stamp Set for the images
YUZU School Is Cool Dienamics to die cut the images
Save Me A Seat Dienamics to die cut the seat
Movie Munchies Dienamics to die cut the pop corn and the drink
Diagonal Gingham Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment