My Favorite Things March Outside the Box Challenge

Friday, March 17, 2023

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things March Outside the Box Challenge. There’s no place like home, and with MFT’s extensive library of house and home-themed products, the most welcoming scene is within reach. Box cards offer a unique opportunity to craft a cozy, dimensional scene fitting the most devout homebodies, so take this month’s challenge as an opportunity to reach out to someone you know has a thing for home


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Outside the Box Dienamics to die cut the box
YUZU Catitude for the images and sentiment
YUZU Catitude Dienamics to die cut the images
Picture Window Dienamics to die cut the window
Window Seat Dienamics to die cut the window
Floor to Ceiling Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

For more information about this fun challenge and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment