My Favorite Things March Card Kit Countdown Day 2

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things March Card Kit Countdown Day 2. At the Movies Card Kit is full of amazing stamp set, fun dies, and colorful card stock. I have so much fun play with this kit, it's so fun, amazing and unique!





My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
At the Movies Card Kit to die cut the images

MSTN Pretty in Plaid Paper Pad  and Finishes and Textiles Paper Pad for the patterned paper

To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment