My Favorite Things Color Challenge 206

Friday, February 17, 2023

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things Color Challenge 206. The colors pallete are so pretty and fun so let's play along with us :) 





My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Typewriter Dienamics to die cut the typewriter
Typewriter Sentiment : Friendship for the sentiment
MSTN Pretty in Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper
Blueprints 25 Dienamics to frame and the stars

 
For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.



For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy
v

2 comments:

  1. I love your work and this typewriter looks great! The color combination is unexpected and really lovely. Thanks for being an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful card love how you used the colours.

    ReplyDelete