My Favorite Things " TI Happy Holly-days "

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things. I play with cute and pretty stamp set to make a fun  Holiday card! It's so fun to shake!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

TI Happy Holly-days for the images and sentiment
TI Happy Holly-days Dienamics to die cut the images
Surprise Stitched Tag Dienamics to die cut the tag
MSTN Colorful Christmas Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it.The sentiment is from white embossing  To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment