My Favorite Things " RAM Christmas Blessings "

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things. I play with amazing stamp set and dies to make a special Christmas card.

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

RAM Christmas Blessings for the images and sentiment
RAM Christmas Blessings Dienamics to die cut the images
Joyful Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper
Outside the Box Dienamics to die cut the box
Outside the Box Low Profile Add On Dienamics to die cut the box
Outside the Box Grass Dienamics to die cut the grass
Sunny Rays Stencil to masking the background using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. 

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment