My Favorite Things October Release

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

 Hi everyone! All My Favorite Things October Release is now available at MFT Store. So many amazing and fun new products, I have so much fun play with it!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Tree-mendous Friends for the images and sentiment
Tree-mendous Friends Dienamics to die cut the images
Color Wave Cover Up to die cut the background
Itty Bitty Strips Dienamics to die cut the strip for the sentiment


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment