It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release

Monday, October 10, 2022

Hi all! It's now time for final countdown - 1 Day until My Favorite Things the new release. The release is so close! For my card today, I'm using amazing and cute new stamp set. The critters look so fun together!


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

Chill Holiday for the images and sentiment

Chill Holiday Dienamics to die cut the images

Drifts & Hills Stencil to masking the hills using dye ink pad with blending tool


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water with a brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment