My Favorite Things "Let's Party Card Kit"

Friday, August 5, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my fun birthday card for My Favorite Things July Card Kit 2. I'm in love with Let's Party Card Kit because it's so pretty and versatile with any stamp set or dies! For my card today, I combine it with cute critters!







My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Let's Party Card Kit to stamp the sentiment and die cut the images

YUZU Eat Lots of Cake stamp set for the critter images

YUZU Eat Lots of Cake dienamics to die cut the critter images

I color the images using copic.To color the background I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment