My Favorite Things "Anywhere With You"

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using Anywhere With You.

This stamps set is so cute and super fun! I combine it with Happy Swish Dies to make it more adorable!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Anywhere With You Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Anywhere With You Dienamics to die cut the images
Happy Swish Dienamics to die cut the swish
A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the rectangle

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy


No comments:

Post a Comment