My Favorite Things "Fairy Best Friend"

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using Fairy Best Friend stamp set. This stamp sets are so pretty and magical for friendship!

 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Fairy Best Friend Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Fairy Best Friend Dienamics to die cut the images

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.  I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Trop jolie cette carte encore, les petites fées sont craquantes et ta colorisation très réussie!

    ReplyDelete