My Favorite Things " YUZU Nobody Nose Me Like You Do "

Monday, May 30, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using YUZU Nobody Nose Me Like You Do stamp set. This stamp sets are so cute and amazing!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

YUZU Nobody Nose Me Like You Do Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
YUZU Nobody Nose Me Like You Do Dienamics to die cut the images
Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil to masking the cloud background

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool to masking the background. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. que c'est mignon et dynamique, j'adore ta colorisation, tes cartes sont toujours très réussies!

    ReplyDelete