My Favorite Things using Fairy Special

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using Fairy Special. This stamp set is so sweet and pretty! I love playing with it!

 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Fairy Special Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Fairy Special Dienamics to die cut the images
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the box
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Grassy Hills Dienamics to die cut the grass
MSTN Cheerful Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I splash watercolor with a brush. 

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Trop mignonne cette petite carte avec toutes ces fées adorables!

    ReplyDelete