My Favorite Things May Slimline Challenge

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Hi all! I want to share my card for My Favorite Things May Slimline Challenge. It’s probably already a habit for you to send a thank you card when someone sends you a gift or goes above and beyond with a favor — you know, big stuff like helping you move or dropping you off at the airport. ;) Nurturing a natural instinct to show gratitude for the small things is a trait your friends and loved ones will truly admire. A well-stocked stash of thank you cards is a surefire way to motivate you to send them more often, so this latest challenge is a great incentive to grow your pile. This month, join the design team in creating thank you cards in a slimline size. Thanks for being you!

 

 


My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :

My Smile is Bigger Because of You for the images and sentiment

My Smile is Bigger Because of You
Dienamics to die cut the images
Modern Serif Alphabet Dienamics to die cut the sentiment thanks
Slimline Grassy Hills Dienamics to die cut the grass
Mini Slimline Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear sequins.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT and how you can win up to $50 MFT Gift Voucher as the winner of the challenge, you can check it HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: