My Favorite Things using TI Sweet Senorita

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using TI Sweet Senorita. This stamp set is so sweet and pretty!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

TI Sweet Senorita Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
TI Sweet Senorita Dienamics to die cut the images
Elegant Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frames
MSTN Pretty in Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I splash watercolor with a brush. I add some clear sequins for the embellishment. 

For more amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment:

  1. jolie comme un coeur cette petite fille et l'ensemble est ravissant!

    ReplyDelete