We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release

Friday, March 4, 2022

Hi all! Stay Tuned! We have more in Store - 4 Days until My Favorite Things The New Release. I play with newest stamp set called Over the Rainbow and amazing die sentiment to make a fun postcard card. It turns out so cute and fun!



My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Over the Rainbow for the images and sentiment 
Over the Rainbow Dienamics to die cut the images
Thinking of You Dienamics to die cut the sentiment

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.


For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again tomorrow!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

1 comment: