My Favorite Things "I'm the Lucky One"

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using Knight in Shining Armor stamp set. This set is so fun and cute, so I made a scene box card!




My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Knight in Shining Armor Stamp Set for the images
Knight in Shining Armor Dienamics to die cut the images 
Straight From the Heart for the sentiment
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Grassy Hills Dienamics to die cut the grass 
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Level Up Dienamics to die cut the grass
Radiating Rays Stencil to masking the background

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I masking the stencil with blending tool and dye ink pad then splash      watercolor with a brush. 

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

No comments:

Post a Comment