Avery Elle featuring Cherry On Top

Monday, December 6, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Cherry On Top.This stamp set is fun and so easy to make!


Avery Elle supply that I'm using : 

Cherry On Top Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment

Cherry On Top Elle-ments to die cut the images

The Holiday Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper

Easy Layers 1 Elle-ments to die cut the frame


First I die cut the image without coloring it. I stamp again then color the images using dye ink pad with blending tool, after that I cut it with scissors and glue it to my colorless image. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the embellishment, I add some clear droplets and clear sequins.


Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!


Hugs,



Melania Deasy

1 comment: