My Favorite Things "Pandas at Play"

Monday, November 22, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things using Pandas at Play stamp set. I combine it with another dies to make a Miss You card. I hope you enjoy it!

 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using : 

Pandas at Play Stamp Set for the images and sentiment
Pandas at Play Dienamics to die cut the images 
A2 Double Stitched Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the box
Serene Sunset Dienamics to die cut the snow hills

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush. 

 For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment: