My Favorite Things October New Release

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Hi everyone! All My Favorite Things October Release is now available at MFT Store. So many amazing and fun new products, I have so much fun play with it! 

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Happy Llamadays for the images and sentiment
Happy Llamadays Dienamics to die cut the images
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Dienamics to die cut the box
Mini Slimline Outside the Box Snow Drifts Dienamics to die cut the snow drifts


I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. To color the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

2 comments: