My Favorite Things " Nativity Silhouette "

Friday, October 8, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my Christmas card for My Favorite Things using Nativity Silhouette Dies. These dies are simple, easy to use and pretty! You can use it on any background you can imagine and it will look amazing!

My Favorite Things supply that I'm using
Nativity Silhouette Dienamics to die cut the silhouette
Elegant Rectangle STAX Dienamics to die cut the frame
RAM Away in a Manger for the sentiment
Petite Gingham Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool then splash water and watercolor with a brush. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

3 comments: