My Favorite Things September Card Kit Countdown Day 1

Monday, September 20, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for My Favorite Things September Card Kit Countdown Day 1. For my card today, I mix and match it with another dies to make a fun Holiday card.





My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Holiday Snow Globe to stamp the sentiment and the images and die cut the images

Snow Drifts Cover Up Dienamics to die cut the background

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool to a cardstock then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you tomorrow!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment: