My Favorite Things September Card Kit Release

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Hi all! My Favorite Things September Card Kit is now available at MFT Stamps Store. Holiday Snow Globe Card Kit is so awesome and cute! I have so much fun play with it!






My Favorite Things supply that I'm using :
Holiday Snow Globe to stamp the sentiment and the images and die cut the images

Elegant Folded Banner Dienamics to die cut the banner for the background

MSTN Perfect Plaid Paper Pad for the patterned paper

I stamp the images, color it using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. For the background, I'm using dye ink pad with blending tool to a cardstock then splash watercolor with a brush.

For more information and amazing creations from MFT DT, you can check MFT Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,


Melania Deasy

1 comment: