Avery Elle featuring Nutcrackers

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Hi all! Today I want to share my card for Avery Elle featuring Nutcrackers. This stamp set is so cute, unique and fun! I have so much fun play with it.



Avery Elle supply that I'm using :
Easy Layers Tag Elle-ments to die cut the banner for the sentiment
Nutcrackers Clear Stamps for the images and sentiment
Nutcrackers Elle-ments to die cut the images
The Holiday Collection Paper Pad for the patterned paper

Easy Layers 1 Elle-ments to die cut the rectangle


I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.


Thank you so much for stopping by and happy crafting!


Hugs,



Melania Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I love this card, I collect nutcrackers every year and now have quite the collection. Your card inspired me to purchase this stamp set. I have a hard time with Copic Markers and do not know which ones to use sometimes. Is there any chance you can share what colors you used? Again, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete